The Source Academy
300 Meadowhall Way
This study day will help delegates develop an approach for the management of common gastrointestinal (GI) presentations.
Learning aims, objectives and outcomes
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Develop a clinical approach for the investigation and management of chronic diarrhoea
- Describe the role of probiotics in GI disease
- Develop an approach for managing functional GI disorders
- Investigate and manage a patient with abnormal liver function tests
- Manage difficult constipation
- Recognise a young person with an eating disorder and understand the principles of management
Paediatric trainees, SAS doctors, consultants, nurses and allied health professionals with an interest in gastroenterology.
Super day. Very useful lecture on liver function tests and also functional GI disorders.