If you are working in a substantive, non-training post, and are on the General Medical Council (GMC) or Irish Medical Council (IMC) Specialist Registers for Paediatrics, you can apply for Fellowship via registration. You must be a Fellow to apply for some College posts, such as President and Vice President.
Membership subscriptions 2023
|Country of residence||Annual subscription|
|UK||£594 (£49.50 per month if paying monthly by Direct Debit (UK bank accounts only)|
|Rest of Europe and North America||£422|
|Rest of world (middle upper income)||£270|
|Rest of world (middle lower income)||£214|
Benefits of fellowship
- Use of FRCPCH designation
- FRCPCH lapel pin
- Fellowship certificate
- Voting rights, such as for the RCPCH President, Officers or on major changes to the College representation on Council, our governing body (see eligibility requirements in the RCPCH regulations)
- Representation on Council
- Regional support
- Use of the members’ room in RCPCH London office
- Opportunities to apply for senior College posts, including President and Vice President
- Exclusive events for Fellows
Resources and communications
- Digital subscription to Archives of Disease in Childhood journal
- Milestones magazine
- Option to receive regular email news bulletins
- Full access to the Child Protection Portal, including the Companion and other resources
- Continuing professional development (CPD) tools and advice (£205 to non-members)
- Revalidation support
- Reduced fees for RCPCH Conference and other courses and events.
To apply for Fellowship via registration, you must be registered on the General Medical Council (GMC) or Irish Medical Council (IMC) Specialist Registers for Paediatrics.
Note that Fellowship is also available by election for those not on the GMC Specialist Register but who are working in a substantive, non-training post and have achieved distinction.
Fellows who apply via registration are admitted on a monthly basis. Applications received by the 8th of each month will be considered for commencement of fellowship from the 1st of the following month.
Please ensure you read the membership bye-laws and regulations before applying.
For more information or help, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.