If you are working in a substantive, non-training post, and are on the General Medical Council (GMC) or Irish Medical Council (IMC) Specialist Registers for Paediatrics, you can apply for Fellowship via registration. You must be a Fellow to apply for some College posts, such as President and Examiners.
|Country of residence||Annual fee 2019||Monthly fee when paying by Direct Debit (UK bank accounts only) 2019|
|Rest of Europe and North America||£414||n/a|
Additional fees charged for UK members:
- Overseas levy - 4% of membership subscription fee
- Visiting fellows levy - £5
- Your fellowship
- Use of FRCPCH designation
- FRCPCH lapel pin
- Fellowship certificate
- Voting rights
- Representation on Council
- Regional support
- Listing on online members' directory
- Use of the members’ room in RCPCH London office
- Opportunities to apply for senior College posts, including President and Examiners
- Exclusive events for Fellows
Resources and communications
- Subscription to Archives of Disease in Childhood journal (cost to non-members is £409)
- College quarterly newsletter
- Option to receive regular email news bulletins
- The innovative Paediatric Care Online resource, including the Child Protection Companion
- Continuing professional development (CPD) tools and advice (£205 to non-members)
- Revalidation support
- Reduced fees for the RCPCH Conference and other courses and events.
To apply for Fellowship via registration, you must be registered on the General Medical Council (GMC) or Irish Medical Council (IMC) Specialist Registers for Paediatrics and working in a substantive (eg permanent) non-training post.
Note that Fellowship is also available by election for those not on the GMC Specialist Register but who are working in a substantive, non-training post and have achieved distinction.
Fellows who apply via registration are admitted on a monthly basis. Applications received by the 14th of each month will be considered for commencement of fellowship from the 1st of the following month.
Please ensure you read the Membership bye-laws and regulations before applying.
Download the RCPCH Fellowship Membership leaflet below.