|Foundation Doctor membership||Annual fee|| |
Monthly fee (via Direct Debit - UK bank accounts only)
|With Archives of Disease in Childhood, our journal||£100||£8.33|
Membership offers the following benefits:
- careers advice
- quarterly newsletter
- listing on online members' directory
- option to receive regular email news bulletins
- use of the members' room in RCPCH London
- reduced fees for RCPCH Conference and exhibition and other courses and events
- optional subscription to our journal, Archives of Disease in Childhood, for £100/year (cost to non-members is £409 a year)
- full access to the Child Protection Portal, including the Companion and other resources.
You must be an FY1 or FY2 Doctor enrolled on a UK Foundation programme.
If you are an "F3" doctor, you can apply for Associate membership.
Applications are usually processed within five working days of receipt.
Please ensure you read the membership bye-laws and regulations before applying.
For help, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.