|Foundation Doctor membership||Annual fee||
Monthly fee (via Direct Debit - UK bank accounts only)
|With Archives of Disease in Childhood, our journal||£100||£8.33|
Membership offers the following benefits:
- careers advice
- quarterly newsletter
- listing on online members' directory
- option to receive regular email news bulletins
- use of the members' room in RCPCH London
- reduced fees for RCPCH Conference and exhibition and other courses and events
- optional subscription to our journal, Archives of Disease in Childhood, for £100/year
- full access to the Child Protection Portal, including the Companion and other resources.
- TOTUM PRO eligibility
You must be an FY1 or FY2 Doctor enrolled on a UK Foundation programme.
If you are an F3 doctor working in paediatrics, you can apply for Associate membership and take advantage of our 50% discount on the first year of membership and ePortfolio access.
Applications are usually processed within five working days of receipt.
Please ensure you read the membership bye-laws and regulations before applying.
For help, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.