There is no fee for Foundation doctor membership type.Benefits
Benefits of membership
- Careers advice
- Milestones magazine
- Option to receive regular email news bulletins
- Use of the members' room in RCPCH London
- Reduced fees for RCPCH Conference and exhibition and other courses and events
- Digital subscription to Archives of Disease in Childhood
- Full access to the Child Protection Portal, including the Companion and other resources.
- TOTUM PRO eligibility
You must be an FY1 or FY2 Doctor enrolled on a UK Foundation programme.
If you are an F3 doctor working in paediatrics, you can apply for Associate membership and take advantage of our 50% discount on the first year of membership and ePortfolio access.
Applications are usually processed within five working days of receipt.
Please ensure you read the membership bye-laws and regulations before applying.
For help, contact us on email@example.com.