If you are a medical student in the UK with an interest in paediatrics, you can become an RCPCH Medical Student member for free. You will enjoy access to a wide range of specialist information and discounts.
|Subscription||Annual membership fee|
|Subscription + Archives journal||£100|
- Careers advice
- Quarterly newsletter
- Listing on online members' directory
- Option to receive regular email news bulletins
- Use of the members' room in RCPCH London
- Reduced fees for RCPCH Conference and exhibition and other courses and events
- Optional subscription to our journal, Archives of Disease in Childhood, for £100 per year (cost to non-members is £409 per year).
You must be enrolled in a medical school in the UK. You will need to provide evidence of this in your application.
Applications are usually processed within five working days.
For more information or help, contact us on email@example.com.