The College Specialty Advisory Committees (CSACs) supervise the development and delivery of subspecialty training and the assessment standards. CSACs are sub-committees of our Education and Training Quality Committee, which helps the College set these standards within a training programme that is recognised by the General Medical Council.
- Chair - Dr Emma Blake - Emma.Blake@iow.nhs.uk / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training Advisor / Assessment Advisor - Dr Bo Fischer - email@example.com
- Training Advisor / Quality Advisor - Dr Inyang Takon - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Child Psychiatry Representative - Dr Mary Evans - Mary.Evans@sch.nhs.uk / email@example.com
- Trainee Representative - Dr Kim Pierson - firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for us to keep this section as relevant and up-to-date as possible, please contact the Training Services Committee Administrator at email@example.com when changes occur.