The College Specialty Advisory Committees (CSACs) supervise the development and delivery of sub-specialty training and the assessment standards. CSACs are sub-committees of our Education and Training Quality Committee, which helps the College set these standards within a training programme that is recognised by the General Medical Council.
- Chair (job share) -
- Training Advisor - Dr Philip Murray - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quality Advisor - Dr Rathi Prasad - email@example.com
- Assessment Advisor - Dr Hema Avatapalle - Bindu.Avatapalle@wales.nhs.uk
- SPIN Lead- Dr Dinesh Giri - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trainee Representative for SPIN - Dr Nicola Heddy - email@example.com
- Trainee Representative for Sub-specialty (job share) -
In order for us to keep this section as relevant and up-to-date as possible, please contact the Training Services Committee Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org when changes occur.