The College Specialty Advisory Committees (CSACs) supervise the development and delivery of subspecialty training and the assessment standards. CSACs are sub-committees of our Education and Training Quality Committee, which helps the College set these standards within a training programme that is recognised by the General Medical Council.
- Chair - Dr Emma Footitt - email@example.com
- Training Advisor - Dr Helen Mundy - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training Advisor - Dr Alexander Broomfield - email@example.com
- Quality Advisor - Dr Saikat Santra - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assessment Advisor - Prof Shamima Rahman - email@example.com
- Trainee Representative - Dr Siyamini Sivananthan - firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for us to keep this section as relevant and up-to-date as possible, please contact the Training Services Committee Administrator at email@example.com when changes occur.