The College Specialty Advisory Committees (CSACs) supervise the development and delivery of subspecialty training and the assessment standards. CSACs are sub-committees of our Education and Training Quality Committee, which helps the College set these standards within a training programme that is recognised by the General Medical Council.
- Chair - Dr Sara Stoneham - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training Advisor - Dr Amy Mitchell email@example.com
- Training Advisor - vacant
- Quality Advisor - Dr Dermot Murphy - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assessment Advisor - Dr Madhumita Dandapani - email@example.com
- Trainee Representative - Dr Ugonna Offor - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic Representative - Dr Bob Phillips - email@example.com
- Haematology Representative - Dr Alice Norton firstname.lastname@example.org
- SPIN lead Dr Simon Parke - email@example.com
In order for us to keep this section as relevant and up-to-date as possible, please contact the Training Services Committee Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org when changes occur.