The College Specialty Advisory Committees (CSACs) supervise the development and delivery of subspecialty training and the assessment standards. CSACs are sub-committees of our Education and Training Quality Committee, which helps the College set these standards within a training programme that is recognised by the General Medical Council.
- Chair - Dr Michelle Hills - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training Advisor - Dr Joanne Griffiths - email@example.com
- Training Advisor - Dr Susie Holt - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assessment Advisor - Dr Ella Aidoo - email@example.com
- Quality Advisor - Dr Jonathan Downie (parental leave) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quality Advisor - Dr Kate Renton - email@example.com
- Trainee Representative - Dr Satyajit Ray - firstname.lastname@example.org
- SPIN lead - Dr Joanne Griffiths - email@example.com
In order for us to keep this section as relevant and up-to-date as possible, please contact the Training Services Committee Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org when changes occur.