About the online learning
There are six sessions, or modules, on five topics.Each session takes around 20-30 minutes to complete, and includes interactive questions, video content and some short quizzes to test your knowledge.
The modules have been created using video footage of paediatric inpatients from multiple African sites, by Dr Natalie Prevatt on behalf of the RCPCH.
- Clinical Lead – Dr Natalie Prevatt MRCPCH DTMH DPID, London Paediatric Registrar
- Instructional Design and Development – Steve Van Vloten, 3 Degrees Pty Ltd
- RCPCH Operations Manager - Andrew Fryer
Clinical Review team – The modules were reviewed by a consensus group that included:
- Professor Mike English, KEMRI Wellcome Trust
- Dr John Wachira, RCPCH East Africa Project Manager
- Professor Steve Allen, RCPCH International Officer 2011-2015
With special thanks to Dr Justin Thacker for his early support for both the ETAT+ project and the eLearning platform, and to Laura Gent and Marie Bontoux for their support in reviewing and promoting the platform.
Feedback and contact
If you wish to provide any feedback or would like to know more about the programme, please contact the team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
This project is funded through the Health Partnership Scheme, which is funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID) for the benefit of the UK and partner country health sectors.