Our mission is to transform child health through knowledge, innovation and expertise. Our vision is a healthier future for children and young people across the world.
- To make the health and wellbeing of infants, children and young people the core of all we do
- To ensure every paediatrician has the knowledge, expertise and support to promote child health and to care for infants, children and young people with health needs
- To make a measurable contribution to the improvement of health and wellbeing of infants, children and young people in the UK and across the developing world
- To inform, influence and shape policy and practice so that UK health services provide high quality, safe and sustainable health care services for all children in all settings.
Our charity objectives
- To advance the art and science of paediatrics
- To raise the standard of medical care provided to children
- To educate and examine those concerned with the health of children
- To advance the education of the public (and in particular medical practitioners) in child health; which means the protection of children, the prevention of illness and disease in children and safeguarding their optimal development.
You can download our full College Priorities and Strategy document at the bottom of the page.