We provide a range of internal and external services for the College. These include:
- Administrative support for senior College committees including the Board of Trustees
- Support for the College's volunteering opportunities
- Support for the College's role as a National Nominating Organisation (NNO) in the National Clinical Impact Awards (NCIA) process
- For enquiries about NCIA (previously the Clinical Excellence Awards - known as CEAs) please email email@example.com
- For enquiries about PAFTA please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For enquiries about Committees please email email@example.com
- For enquiries about volunteering opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org
10 January 2023
The nominations window for James Spence Medal, Honorary Fellowship and RCPCH Members’ Award is open for our 2024 award selection. Our 2023 Winners will be announced at our Annual Conference held in Glasgow.
You'll lead the preparation of theory exams alongside an administrator, and ensure all comments and amendments to questions are transferred to the master copies of draft examinations. This role will also include signing off proofs of each exam, and provide a final proofreading check prior to the exa...
The College Specialty Advisory Committees supervise the development and delivery of sub-specialty training, and we have vacancies in oncology, inherited metabolic medicine and emergency medicine.
23 November 2021
The College's Council was held 7 October 2021 in the RCPCH Council Chamber.
We are recruiting for Regional Representatives. You'll work with the Officer for Scotland to provide leadership for College activities in Scotland, deputising when required and being a point of contact for policy development, engaging with external stakeholders and with the wider membership in Scot...
The Health Services Committee brings together members and co-opted representatives from other organisations to share good practice and influence national developments in the design and delivery of health services for children and young people.
Please note, this scheme has now been replaced by the National Clinical Impact Awards (NCIA) and there are some significant changes. This page has been left for those previously awarded an Clinical Excellence Award (CEA). If you already hold a Clinical Excellence Award (CEA), transitional arrangemen...
Find out how the College works with and supports Staff Grade, Associate Specialist and Specialty (SAS) doctors in training, continuing professional development, research and health policy.