The College Specialty Advisory Committees (CSACs) supervise the development and delivery of subspecialty training and the assessment standards. CSACs are sub-committees of our Education and Training Quality Committee, which helps the College set these standards within a training programme that is recognised by the General Medical Council.
- Co-Chair - Dr Jolanta Bernatoniene - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-Chair - Dr Kate Swan - email@example.com
- Training Advisor (Allergy) - Dr Sian Ludman - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training Advisor (Immunology / Infectious Diseases) - Dr Kirsty Le Doare - email@example.com
- Quality Advisor - Dr Elizabeth Whittaker - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assessment Advisor - Dr Zaraquiza Zolkipli - email@example.com
- Trainee Representative (Allergy) - Dr Nandinee Patel - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trainee Representative (Immunology / Infectious Diseases) - Dr Aisleen Bennett - email@example.com
- Academic Advisor - Dr Enitan Carrol - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic Representative (Allergy) - Dr Paul Turner - email@example.com
- Academic Representative (Immunology / Infectious Diseases) - position vacant
- Co-opted member as BPAIIG convener - Stephane C. F. Paulus - firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for us to keep this section as relevant and up-to-date as possible, please contact the Training Services Team via email@example.com when changes occur.