The College Specialty Advisory Committees (CSACs) supervise the development and delivery of subspecialty training and the assessment standards. CSACs are sub-committees of our Training and Quality Board, which helps the College set these standards within a training programme that is recognised by the General Medical Council.
- Co-Chair - Dr Lucy Howarth - email@example.com
- Co-Chair - Dr Nkem Onyeador - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training Advisor (Hepatology) - Dr Vandana Jain - email@example.com
- Training Advisor (Gastroenterology) - Dr Shyla Kishore - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training Advisor (Nutrition) - Dr Anthony Wiskin - email@example.com
- Quality Advisor - Dr David Devadason - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assessment Advisor - Dr Maureen Lawson - email@example.com
- SPIN Lead - Dr Shveta Chana - Shveta.Chana@mkuh.nhs.uk
- Trainee Representative( job share) -
In order for us to keep this section as relevant and up-to-date as possible, please contact the Training Services Committee Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org when changes occur.