The College Specialty Advisory Committees (CSACs) supervise the development and delivery of subspecialty training and the assessment standards. CSACs are sub-committees of our Education and Training Quality Committee, which helps the College set these standards within a training programme that is recognised by the General Medical Council.
- Chair - Professor Robert Mark Beattie - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training Advisor (Hepatology) - Dr Vandana Jain - email@example.com
- Training Advisor (Gastroenterology) / Lead for Endoscopy) - Dr Lucy Howarth - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training Advisor (Nutrition) - Dr Akshay Batra - email@example.com
- Quality Advisor - Dr Jonathan Hind - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assessment Advisor - Dr Nkem Onyeador - email@example.com
- Trainee Representative -Kushila Manahara Rupasinghe - firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Paediatrician with a Special Interest - Dr Himadri Chakraborty - email@example.com
In order for us to keep this section as relevant and up-to-date as possible, please contact the Training Services Committee Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org when changes occur.