The College Specialty Advisory Committees (CSACs) supervise the development and delivery of subspecialty training and the assessment standards. CSACs are sub-committees of our Education and Training Quality Committee, which helps the College set these standards within a training programme that is recognised by the General Medical Council.
- Chair - Dr Alasdair Parker - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training Advisor - Dr Dipak Ram - email@example.com
- Deputy Training Advisor - Dr Gary McCullagh - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quality Advisor - Dr Cheryl Hemingway - email@example.com
- Quality Advisor - Dr Manali Chitre - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assessment Advisor - Dr Ratna Kumar - email@example.com
- Trainee Representative - Dr Robert Spaull - firstname.lastname@example.org
- SPIN Lead - Epilepsy- Dr Manali Chitre- email@example.com
In order for us to keep this section as relevant and up-to-date as possible, please contact the Training Services Committee Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org when changes occur.