This event took place on 18 March at Cloth Hall Court, Leeds. More than 100 people joined us, including parents, multidisciplinary neonatal unit staff members and neonatal network representatives.
The day centered on:
- Sharing best practice through the presenting of local quality improvement projects focused on improving areas of care included in NNAP
- Sharing current and future NNAP and NDAU activities, and giving stakeholders an opportunity to provide feedback and steer their future direction
- Gaining a better understanding of quality improvement methods, and how these can be applied in neonatal care
- Learning about current neonatal research, quality improvement initiatives and models of care
- Understanding the National Neonatal Research Database, and how it is used to facilitate research and quality improvement
You can download presentations from the day below.