Our activities include evaluating the implementation of professional standards and national guidance through clinical audit and highlighting variation to support clinical improvement at local, regional and national levels.
We work in partnership with charitable and professional bodies, as well as children, young people, parents and carers with our RCPCH &Us programme.
We are currently commissioned by the Healthcare Quality Improvement Partnership (HQIP) to deliver three national clinical audits as part of the National Clinical Audit and Patient Outcomes Programme (NCAPOP):
- National Paediatric Diabetes Audit - email@example.com
- National Neonatal Audit Programme - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Epilepsy12 Audit - email@example.com
Additionally, in collaboration with College affiliated specialty groups, we deliver national audits of quality standards:
- Child Protection Service Delivery Standards Audit - CPaudit@rcpch.ac.uk
- Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition Audit
Over the coming months we will be developing a process to support more specialty groups and special interest groups with audits of this type.
If you would like to be notified of future audits being delivered by the RCPCH, or have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.