The College Specialty Advisory Committees (CSACs) supervise the development and delivery of subspecialty training and the assessment standards. CSACs are sub-committees of our Education and Training Quality Committee, which helps the College set these standards within a training programme that is recognised by the General Medical Council.
- Chair - Dr Neil Gibson - email@example.com
- Training Advisor - Dr Ian Sinha - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training Advisor - Dr Sonal Kansra - email@example.com
- Assessment Advisor - Dr Hazel Evans - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quality Advisor - Dr Omendra Narayan - Omendra.Narayan@mft.nhs.uk
- Trainee Representative - Dr Bushra Ahmed - email@example.com
In order for us to keep this section as relevant and up-to-date as possible, please contact the Training Services Committee Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org when changes occur.