The College Specialty Advisory Committees (CSACs) supervise the development and delivery of subspecialty training and the assessment standards. CSACs are sub-committees of our Education and Training Quality Committee, which helps the College set these standards within a training programme that is recognised by the General Medical Council.
- Chair - Dr Hazel Evans - email@example.com
- Training Advisor - Dr Tom Hilliard - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training Advisor - Dr Sonal Kansra - email@example.com
- Assessment Advisor - Dr Atul Gupta - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quality Advisor - Dr Chris Wolstenholme-Grime - email@example.com
- Trainee Representative - Dr Caroline Harris - firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for us to keep this section as relevant and up-to-date as possible, please contact the Training Services team at email@example.com when changes occur.