All Ordinary Members and Fellows receive ADC as a membership benefit. Other members may subscribe at a reduced rate.
About the journal
As an official journal of the RCPCH, ADC provides paediatricians with the most recent, relevant and original research reports, commentaries, clinical and policy reviews and education.
It aims to enhance child health through training, advocacy and the promotion and dissemination of high quality research. It is unafraid to challenge dogma and it articulates viewpoints with passion, warmth and wit.
ADC has continued to develop its podcast series (available on SoundCloud), increased commissioning (new series include 'Voices' from children, quality improvement and health policy), launched online improvements and expanded the global health section, as well as working on the supporting social media channels and groups.
Read print editions
These are posted once each month.
If you do not receive an edition, please contact us on email@example.com. We will liaise with BMJ. This can take up to eight weeks, but will send up to three missed issues.
You can choose to opt out of receiving hard copies if you prefer to read online only. This does not reduce your annual subscription fee.
Read online with your RCPCH account
Go to the ADC website login.
To get started you will need to log in 'via institution' by following the steps below. This will ensure that you have full access to all articles. If you do not complete this stage access via RCPCH Quick Links might not work for you.
- Select Log in via Institution.
- Select 'UK Access Management Federation' as location and 'Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health' as institution. You can tick 'Remember this selection'.
- Sign in to your RCPCH website account.
Once you have completed these steps you should be able to read ADC online when via Quick Links when signed in to the RCPCH website.
Alternatively, you can also access the ADC articles in the following way:
- go to the article you would like to see, scroll to the bottom, click on log in and then log in via Institution
- this should then take you to a new page to select - UK federation and RCPCH, then it should take you to our login page, enter your log in details
- you will be then taken back to the article and have full access
- you would know you’re logged in if you can see the 'viewing from: Royal College of Paediatrics'
If you have problems accessing content once logged in, please contact BMJ customer services on +44 (0)207 1111 105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for email alerts
Stay up to date with the latest articles. Subscribers can now sign up to receive email alerts from ADC and other BMJ journals.
As a Junior Member, Associate Member, Senior Member, Senior Fellow or Affiliate Member, you can subscribe to ADC at a reduced cost or £100 per year.
Contact us on email@example.com.
As an Ordinary Member or Fellow, you may opt out of receiving ADC as part of your membership if: