We are working on preparing all of the materials listed below and as they become available, they will be posted here. We thank you for your patience as we develop these resources.
Recent updates on MRCPCH Clinical exam
Webinars and video resources
We'll post recordings of all webinars and other video resources on this page.
You can download our frequently asked questions (updated).
If you have questions not covered by this document, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online platform resources
The online platform being used for this adapted exam is called Practique.
- Device requirements for Practique
- Information about the Practique online platform with demonstrations - coming soon
- Environment and Room Set Up for Remote Exams (new)
Understanding the adapted exam
- Changes to the exam
- Comparison chart of adapted and original exam
- Domains by station - marks chart
- Distribution and representation of marks across circuits
- Circuit map (new)
- Route maps candidate view (new)
- Route maps station view (new)
Preparation resources for adapted exam
- Best practice on how to prepare for describing physical exams (coming soon)
- Best practice on how to prepare for communicating well on video consultations / remote exams (coming soon)
- Clinical exam technique (coming soon)
- Videos of exam stations from pilot exam (coming soon)
- Candidate guide (coming soon)
- What to expect on the day (coming soon)
- Exam day timing guide (new)
- Station knocks and timing guide (new)
- Anchor statements (all)
- Anchor statements by station type
- Domains by station chart
- Circuit route (map)
- Development kit (photo)
- Development kit item list
Candidate resources for adapted exam
- How to apply - including exam dates, fees, countries, allocation rules (coming soon)
- Examinations privacy notice
- Candidate code of conduct
- Complaints and appeals policy
- Temporary derogation to RCPCH regulations and rules for MRCPCH Clinical examinations (coming soon)
- Cancellation or suspension of examinations