Recorded sessions on demand
All sessions are being recorded and made available within five working days and through 4 December 2020.
So if you were unable to attend on the day, you can watch them back at a time that suits you.
Here's the list of recordings now available - you'll need to log in, or create an account on, our learning management platform, Compass (Please note some presentations may not be included in the recording where speaker permission was not provided.)
- RCPCH Conference Online launch
- British Paediatric Neurology Association and British Academy of Childhood Disability
- British Association of Perinatal Medicine in conjunction with the Neonatal Society
- Association of Paediatric Emergency Medicine and Paediatric Intensive Care Society
- British Inherited Metabolic Disease Group
- Sponsored webinar from PTC therapeutics Ltd: “A window on something rare” – common and rare presentations of dystonia that you may see in your practice
- British Society for Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Paediatric Educators Special Interest Group
- British Association for Community Child Health, British Paediatric Respiratory Society and the Down Syndrome Medical Interest Group
- Sponsored webinar from Novartis Gene Therapies: Improving recognition and reducing the time to diagnosis of spinal muscular atrophy: whose responsibility?
- Paediatricians in Medical Management Debate
- Young People's Health Special Interest Group and British Association of General Paediatrics
- Quality Improvement: Innovating from the Frontline
- British Paediatric Allergy, Immunity and Infection Group
- Association for Paediatric Palliative Medicine and Child Health Ethics & Law Special Interest Group
- Paediatricians with Expertise in Cardiology Special Interest Group
- Children's Cancer and Leukaemia Group and British Society of Haematology
- Paediatric Mental Health Association and British Association of Paediatric Audiology
- Child Protection Special Interest Group and Child Protection Standing Committee
- British Association for Child and Adolescent Public Health
- British Association for Paediatric Nephrology and British Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
- George Still Forum - ADHD Disorders
- British Society for Rheumatology (paediatric section)
This year's poster gallery is virtual. Review over 400 posters showcasing the latest in paediatric research through 4 December 2020 on our ePoster platform.