- Influence key research decision makers so that child health research, including the areas of health, wellbeing services and mortality, is given the same parity as adult health research
- Improve health outcomes through advocacy, empowering children to be in control of their own health and wellbeing and putting children and their families at the heart of what happens
- Reduce the number of children who become ill or whose illness progresses unnecessarily due to avoidable factors.
- Shape policy and practice in the NHS so that it provides high quality and sustainable healthcare services for all children regardless of the setting in which they receive it and to ensure long lasting improvements to services and systems to improve health outcomes for children.
- Implement early intervention strategies and reduce health inequalities for children throuhg work in partnership with other organisations
We welcome donations from both members and non-members who want to support our work in health policy and other areas. Every bit helps, and we thank you! If you pay income or capital gains tax in the UK you increase the value of your donation to us by 25% through a Gift Aid declaration. It allows us to claim back tax paid on the donation, which we can then put toward the College’s projects.
For information on how we process your data in relation to donations, see our privacy notice.