We work collaboratively with organisations to develop healthcare standards and guidance, and to influence NHS policy and practice to ensure children and young people have access to high quality, safe and effective care. Can you support us?
These are our priorities:
- Influence key research decision makers so that child health research, including the areas of health, wellbeing services and mortality, is given the same parity as adult health research
- Improve health outcomes through advocacy, empower children to be in control of their own health and wellbeing and putting children and their families at the heart of what happens
- Reduce the number of children who become ill or whose illness progresses unnecessarily due to avoidable factors.
- Shape policy and practice in the NHS so that it provides high quality and sustainable healthcare services for all children regardless of the setting in which they receive it and to ensure long lasting improvements to services and systems to improve health outcomes for children.
- Work in partnership with other organisations to implement early intervention strategies and reduce health inequalities for children
We welcome donations from both members and non-members who want to support our work.
For information on how we process your data in relation to donations, please see our privacy notice - fundraising.