Consultation is a crucial stage of guideline development. It's an opportunity for paediatricians to influence paediatric recommendations before they are published, or updated, and implemented.
Through consultation on draft guidelines and standards, relevant specialty groups and those with a special interest can comment at specific development stages and feed into the decision making process.
Other opportunities include attending scoping workshops or joining a guideline development group as a topic expert member or chair.
Apply to our panel
Please download the application form from the bottom of this page and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members and fellows may wish to note that confirmation that they are participating in revalidation and CPD (continuing professional development) to the level required by the GMC (General Medical Council) is one of the criteria for being in Good Standing with the College.
- Twin and triplet pregnancy (NICE) draft guidance - RCPCH deadline 3 May
- Cellulitis and erysipelas: antimicrobial prescribing (NICE) draft guidance - RCPCH deadline 6 May
- Diabetic foot infection: antimicrobial prescribing (NICE) draft guidance - RCPCH deadline 6 May
- Diabetes (type 1 and 2) in children and young people: diagnosis and management (NICE) surveillance review - RCPCH deadline 6 May
- Diabetic foot problems: prevention and management (NICE) surveillance review - RCPCH deadline 6 May
- Alcohol-use disorders: diagnosis, assessment and management of harmful drinking (NICE) surveillance review - RCPCH deadline 6 May
- Suicide prevention (NICE) draft quality standard - RCPCH deadline 20 May
- Neonatal specialist care (NICE) topic engagement (May)
- Rehabilitation after traumatic injury (NICE) draft guideline (May/July)
- Thyroid disease: assessment and management (NICE) draft guideline (June/July)