Consultation is a crucial stage of guideline development. It's an opportunity for paediatricians to influence paediatric recommendations before they are published, or updated, and implemented.
Through consultation on draft guidelines and standards, relevant specialty groups and those with a special interest can comment at specific development stages and feed into the decision making process.
Other opportunities include attending scoping workshops or joining a guideline development group as a topic expert member or chair.
Apply to join our panel
Please download the application form from the bottom of this page and return it to email@example.com.
Members and fellows may wish to note that confirmation that they are participating in revalidation and CPD (continuing professional development) to the level required by the GMC (General Medical Council) is one of the criteria for being in Good Standing with the College.
- Fetomaternal and Neonatal Alloimmune Thrombocytopenia (FMAIT) screening (UK NSC) - RCPCH deadline 12 October 2020
- Hearing screening for newborns (UK NSC) evidence review - RCPCH deadline 12 October 2020
- Diabetes (type 1 and type 2) in children and young people: diagnosis and management (update) (NICE) draft guideline - RCPCH deadline 19 October 2020
- Diabetes in pregnancy: management from preconception to the postnatal period (NICE) draft guideline - RCPCH deadline 19 October 2020
- Postnatal care (NICE) draft guideline - October/November 2020