Consultation is a crucial stage of guideline development. It's an opportunity for paediatricians to influence paediatric recommendations before they are published or updated and implemented.
Through consultation on draft guidelines and standards, relevant specialty groups and those with a special interest can comment at specific development stages and feed into the decision making process.
Other opportunities include attending scoping workshops or joining a guideline development group as a topic expert member or chair.
Apply to join our panel
Please download the application form from the bottom of this page and return it to email@example.com.
To be a member of the panel you must:
- Be a member of the College
- Be in good standing with the College.
Members and fellows may wish to note that confirmation that they are participating in revalidation and CPD (continuing professional development) to the level required by the GMC (General Medical Council) is one of the criteria for being in Good Standing with the College.
- Screening for Retinopathy of Prematurity (RCPCH) draft guideline - RCPCH deadline 2 August
- Differentiated thyroid carcinoma (CCLG) draft guideline - RCPCH deadline 9 August
- Screening for congenital adrenal hyperplasia (UK NSC) evidence review - RCPCH deadline 9 August
- Rehabilitation after traumatic injury (NICE) draft guideline (July/August)
- Screening for Duchenne muscular dystrophy (UK NSC) evidence review (August/September)