In summary, membership of RCPCH means continuous professional education, excellent standards of paediatric care and a strong emotional bond, which definitely improved the final outcome of my daily work.
If you are a paediatrician who has passed the MRCPCH Clinical or MRCP(UK) part II examination in paediatrics, you may apply for Ordinary membership.
If you are in a paediatric specialty training role, you will also need to register for training. This has an additional fee, and gives you access to RCPCH ePortfolio and resources to support your career. You can do this at the same time as you apply for membership.
Membership subscriptions 2021
|Membership type||UK rate||UK monthly Direct Debt amount||Europe and North America||Rest of world (middle upper income)||Rest of world (middle lower income)|
|Ordinary member in training||£369||£30.75||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Ordinary member (less than full time)||£368||£30.66||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Ordinary member in training (less than full time)||£279||£23.25||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Your membership subscription excludes training fees. If you are a trainee, your membership subscription and training fee are collected together. See information about training fees. I you have any queries about training fees, please email email@example.com or call us on 020 7092 6154.
Your membership subscription includes Archives of Disease in Childhood, our journal.
If you have a UK bank account, you may pay your membership (and training fees if relevant) by Direct Debit on an annual or monthly basis. You may also pay by credit card or debit card.
- Use of MRCPCH designation
- Membership certificate
- Voting rights, such as for the RCPCH president, officers or on major changes to the College Representation on Council, our governing body
- Regional support
- Access to the online members' directory
- Use of our members’ room in RCPCH London office
- Subscription to Archives of Disease in Childhood
- College quarterly newsletter
- Option to receive regular email news bulletins
- Continuing professional development (CPD) tools and advice (cost to non-members is £205)
- Revalidation support
- Reduced fees for RCPCH Conference and exhibition and other courses and events
- Full access to the Child Protection Portal, including the Companion and other resources
- TOTUM PRO eligibility
You must have passed the MRCPCH Clinical or MRCP(UK) part II examination in paediatrics to apply for Ordinary membership by examination.
Ordinary members are admitted on a monthly basis. Applications received will be considered for commencement of ordinary membership from the 1st of the following month.
Please ensure you read the membership bye-laws and regulations before applying.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.