|Subscription||Annual membership fee||Monthly fee via Direct Debit
(UK bank accounts only)
|Senior Fellowship or Senior Membership only||£88||
- Invitations to two special events per year, including a free day and complimentary lunch function at the RCPCH Conference and an autumn networking event attended by the President and/or Senior College Officers
- Monthly Zoom meetings for senior members
- Monthly email updates from Dr Andrew Long, RCPCH Representative for Senior Members, Senior Fellows and Honorary Fellows
- Milestones member magazine
- Access to the latest news and updates on child health via regular ebulletins
- Option to get involved in RCPCH activities through volunteering
- Representation on Council
- Use of the members' area at RCPCH London
- Digital subscription to Archives of Disease in Childhood
- CPD diary is included for those who need it in order to do voluntary work - for information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Senior Members and Senior Fellows: voting rights, such as for the RCPCH President, Officers or on major changes to the College representation on Council, our governing body (see eligibility requirements in the RCPCH regulations)
Senior Fellowship, Senior Membership and Retired Associate Membership is offered to current Fellows, Ordinary Members and Associate Members, respectively, who are permanently retired.
Please note you will need to be fully retired from all paid work.
Change your membership type
Please email or write to the Member Services team with your retirement date, and whether you wish to receive Archives of Disease in Childhood.
5-11 Theobald's Road
London WC1X 8SH
Applications are processed within one week of receipt.