|Subscription||Annual membership fee||Monthly fee via Direct Debit |
(UK bank accounts only)
|Senior Fellowship or Senior Membership only||£84||£7|
|Senior Fellowship or Senior Membership with Archives of Disease in Childhood||£184||£15.33|
- Invitations to special events for senior fellows and members, including the President's lunch. Many such events are free of charge
- Free day at the RCPCH Conference
- Quarterly newsletter
- Listing on online members' directory
- Option to receive regular email news bulletins
- Representation on Council
- Use of the members' room in RCPCH London
- Discounted fees for courses and events
- Optional subscription to the College journal, Archives of Disease in Childhood, at a reduced rate of £100
- CPD diary is included for those who need it in order to do voluntary work - for information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full access to the Child Protection Portal, including the Companion and other resources
Senior Fellowship, Senior Membership and Retired Associate Membership is offered to current Fellows, Ordinary Members and Associate Members, respectively, who are permanently retired.
Please note you will need to be fully retired from all paid work.
Change your membership type
Please email or write to the Member Services team with your retirement date, and whether you wish to receive Archives of Disease in Childhood.
5-11 Theobald's Road
London WC1X 8SH
Applications are processed within one week of receipt.