The Heads of Schools develop, deliver and quality manage paediatric specialty training in the UK. This includes strategy setting for paediatrics in line with the RCPCH curriculum. The committee facilitates communication and educational development between schools and the College. It disseminates information and examples of good practice to education and training stakeholders within each region.
This committee meets quarterly with Regional Leads and CSAC (College Specialty Advisory Committee) Chairs.
Heads of Schools
- East of England - Dr Vasanta Nanduri - email@example.com
- Kent, Surrey, Sussex - Dr Sarah Birks - firstname.lastname@example.org
- London - Dr Jonathan Round - email@example.com
- East Midlands - Dr Joe Fawke - firstname.lastname@example.org
- West Midlands - Dr Alex Philpott - email@example.com
- Northern Ireland - Dr Sharon Christie - firstname.lastname@example.org
- North East (Northern) - Dr Andy Mellon - email@example.com
- North Western - Dr Colin Morgan - firstname.lastname@example.org
- South West (Peninsula) - Dr Giles Richardson - email@example.com
- South West (Severn) - Dr Maria Tsakmakis - firstname.lastname@example.org
- North of Scotland - Dr Shyla Kishore - email@example.com
- East of Scotland - Dr Alice Jollands - firstname.lastname@example.org
- South East Scotland - Dr Laura Jones - email@example.com
- West of Scotland - Dr Chris Lilley - firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Thames Valley - Dr Geetha Anand - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wessex - Dr Stephen Warriner - email@example.com
- Wales - Dr Geraint Morris - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yorkshire and Humber - Dr Karin Schwarz - email@example.com
To help us keep this page up-to-date, please contact the Training Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org when changes occur.