The Heads of Schools develop, deliver and quality manage paediatric specialty training in the UK. This includes strategy setting for paediatrics in line with the RCPCH curriculum. The committee facilitates communication and educational development between schools and the College. It disseminates information and examples of good practice to education and training stakeholders within each region.
Committee members - sign in to see all content
This committee meets quarterly with Regional Leads and CSAC (College Specialty Advisory Committee) Chairs.
Heads of Schools
- East of England - Dr Vasanta Nanduri - email@example.com
- Kent, Surrey, Sussex - Dr Sarah Birks - firstname.lastname@example.org
- London - Dr Jonathan Round - email@example.com
- East Midlands - Dr Cathryn Chadwick - firstname.lastname@example.org
- West Midlands - Dr Alex Philpott - email@example.com (from 1 September 2019)
- Northern Ireland - Dr Sharon Christie - firstname.lastname@example.org
- North East (Northern) - Dr Andy Mellon - email@example.com
- North Western - Dr Colin Morgan - firstname.lastname@example.org
- South West (Peninsula) - Dr Giles Richardson - email@example.com
- South West (Severn) - Dr Russell Peek - firstname.lastname@example.org
- North of Scotland - Dr Helen Freeman (maternity leave) / Dr Shyla Kishore - email@example.com (maternity cover)
- East of Scotland - Dr Alice Jollands - firstname.lastname@example.org
- South East Scotland - Dr Laura Jones - email@example.com
- West of Scotland - Dr Chris Lilley - firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Thames Valley - Dr Nicola Pritchard - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wessex - Dr Stephen Warriner - email@example.com
- Wales - Dr Geraint Morris - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yorkshire and Humber - Dr Karin Schwarz - email@example.com
To help us keep this page up-to-date, please contact the Training Services team at Training.Services@rcpch.ac.uk when changes occur.