The Heads of Schools develop, deliver and quality manage paediatric specialty training in the UK. This includes strategy setting for paediatrics in line with the RCPCH curriculum. The committee facilitates communication and educational development between schools and the College. It disseminates information and examples of good practice to education and training stakeholders within each region.
This committee meets quarterly with Regional Leads and CSAC (College Specialty Advisory Committee) Chairs.
Heads of Schools
- Chair of Head of Schools Committee - Dr Cathryn Chadwick - email@example.com
- East of England - Dr Vasanta Nanduri - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kent, Surrey, Sussex - Dr Catherine Wynne - email@example.com
- London - Dr Jonathan Round - firstname.lastname@example.org
- East Midlands - Dr Joe Fawke - email@example.com
- West Midlands - Dr Alex Philpott - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northern Ireland - Dr Julie Lewis - email@example.com
- North East (Northern) - Dr Emma Riley - firstname.lastname@example.org
- North Western - Dr Colin Morgan - email@example.com
- South West (Peninsula) - Dr Giles Richardson - firstname.lastname@example.org
- South West (Severn) - Dr Maria Tsakmakis - email@example.com
- North of Scotland - Dr Shyla Kishore - firstname.lastname@example.org
- East of Scotland - Dr Joanna Chisholm - email@example.com
- South East Scotland - Dr Laura Jones - firstname.lastname@example.org
- West of Scotland - Dr Chris Lilley - email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thames Valley - Dr Geetha Anand - email@example.com
- Wessex - Dr Stephen Warriner - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wales - Dr Geraint Morris - email@example.com
- Yorkshire and Humber - Dr Karin Schwarz - firstname.lastname@example.org
To help us keep this page up-to-date, please contact the Training Services team at email@example.com when changes occur.