The College Specialty Advisory Committees (CSACs) supervise the development and delivery of sub-specialty training and the assessment standards. CSACs are sub-committees of our Education and Training Quality Committee, which helps the College set these standards within a training programme that is recognised by the General Medical Council.
- Chair - Dr Caroline Booth - email@example.com
- Training Advisor - Dr Sally Johnson - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training Advisor - Dr Ihab Shaheen - email@example.com
- Quality Advisor and BAPN Secretary - Dr Andrew Lunn - firstname.lastname@example.org
- BAPN President: Dr Jan Dudley - email@example.com
- Assessment Advisor - Dr Matko Marlais - firstname.lastname@example.org
- SPIN Lead - Dr Adamu Sambo - email@example.com
- Trainee Representative - Dr Karen Norman - firstname.lastname@example.org
- SPIN Trainee Representative - Dr Jenny Harper Gow - email@example.com
In order for us to keep this section as relevant and up-to-date as possible, please contact the Training Services Committee Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org when changes occur.