We offer a huge range of eLearning, online and face-to-face courses for staff to access. Here are some examples of courses we offer (these are subject to change):
- Becoming more assertive
- Coaching and mentoring - ILM Level 3 and ILM Level 5 qualifications offered
- Communication skills
- Data protection (GDPR)
- Difficult conversations
- Effective minute writing
- Equality in the workplace
- Health and wellbeing awareness (range of e-learning courses offered)
- Influencing skills
- Leadership and development programme - ILM Level 3 and ILM Level 5 qualifications offered
- Managing conflict, Handling difficult conversations
- Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office programmes (range of courses offered)
- Navigating through change
- Negotiation skills
- Optimising team performance
- Presentation skills
- Safer working practices
- Unconscious bias
We are proud to offer a large range of courses for our staff, both eLearning and face-to-face or online courses. Feedback on them has been great and we have seen a great number of staff join them and benefit from them.
A real highlight for me has been attending our coaching and mentoring course. It's given me the tools to build my confidence and take what I have learnt and put it into practice in the workplace, which has resulted in better discussions with staff and stakeholders.
I started working at the College in 2017 as an assistant in the Information Governance team and the College has been incredibly supportive of my personal and professional development. Five years later, I am leaving as a head of department, and will always be grateful to the RCPCH for investing in me.
The College has supported me to receive a professional qualification and I have undertaken numerous courses to develop my skills. My manager and colleagues have also been great in including me in lots of different workstreams to give me varied experience. Alongside my increased knowledge came a rise in my confidence.
The variety of work is something I enjoy the most here and I love that I get to be involved in the meaningful work the College carries out. Every day is different and staff are so friendly which helps the collaborative working across the whole of the RCPCH.