Your elected regional lead is the ambassador and advocate for your RCPCH region. Through the Officer for Wales, they represent you in Council and other meetings.
They also liaise with specialty training bodies, to help ensure the quality of training. The Wales regional lead is in this post for three years, with a possible extension for a further two years.
Regional Lead: Dr Sakeer Kunnath - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacts for your RCPCH region
- Officer for Wales: Dr David Tuthill - email@example.com
- Regional General Paediatrics Training Advisor: Dr Yvette Cloete - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trainee Representative: vacant
- Less Than Full Time Training Advisor: Dr Dana Beasley - email@example.com
Contacts for your training at the deanery
- Wales Deanery website
- Head of School: Dr Judith Van Der Voort - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training Programme Director (TPD) North Wales: Hamilton Grantham - email@example.com
- Deanery contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HEIW School of Paediatrics Manager: Liz Babbage - email@example.com