Your elected regional lead is the ambassador and advocate for your RCPCH region. Through the area officer, they represent you in Council and other meetings.
They also liaise with specialty training bodies, to help ensure the quality of training. The Wales regional lead is in this post for three years, with a possible extension for a further two years.
Your regional lead post is currently vacant.
Contacts for your RCPCH region
- Officer for Wales: Dr David Tuthill - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regional General Paediatrics Training Advisor: Dr Yvette Cloete - email@example.com
- Trainee Representative: Dr Abby Parish - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Less Than Full Time Training Advisor: Dr Dana Beasley - email@example.com
- Principal Area Theory Lead - for theory exams: Dr Gillian Body - firstname.lastname@example.org