Your elected regional lead is the ambassador and advocate for your RCPCH region. Through the Officer for Wales, they represent you in Council and other meetings.
They also liaise with specialty training bodies, to help ensure the quality of training. The Wales regional lead is in this post for three years, with a possible extension for a further two years.
Regional Lead: Dr Sakeer Kunnath - email@example.com
Contacts for your RCPCH region
- Officer for Wales: vacant
- Regional General Paediatrics Training Advisor: Please see General Paediatrics CSAC Page
- Academic Regional Representative: Please see Academic Training Committee page
- Less Than Full Time Training Adviser: Please see LTFT Network page
- Trainee Representative: Please see Trainee Network and Trainee Oversight Committee page
Contacts for your training at the deanery
- Wales Deanery website
- Head of School: Dr Geraint Morris - firstname.lastname@example.org - Please see Head of School Committee page
- Training Programme Director (TPD) North Wales: Dr Hamilton Grantham - email@example.com
- Deanery contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HEIW School of Paediatrics Manager: Liz Babbage - email@example.com