This course is now fully booked. Please join the waiting list for future course dates.
The RCPCH is pleased to offer this course at a reduced rate. Please note the fees may be subject to change.
RCPCH member - Trainee and SAS Doctor, Nurses, AHPs: £100
RCPCH member - Consultant: £130
Non-RCPCH member: £180
This study day will enable you to develop an effective approach for the management of common dermatological conditions affecting children and young people.
This one-day course will enable you to identify and recognise common symptoms of paediatric dermatological conditions and manage these conditions effectively.
Through talks by leading experts in the field, the course covers the management of eczema, the most common skin condition in under 16’s, and dermatological issues such common viral rashes, common lumps and bumps, Stevens Johnson syndrome and Toxic epidermal necrolysis.
Participants will learn a practical approach to these conditions which will be helpful at all stages of the paediatric career.
Excellent speakers and a truly fabulous learning day.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify and recognise symptoms of common dermatological conditions in children
- Describe the available treatment options for common skin conditions in children
- Support parents, carers, children and young people with the ongoing management of skin disorders.
- Paediatric Trainees
- SAS doctors
- Consultant Paediatric Dermatologists/ General Consultant Paediatricians
- Paediatricians with an interest in Dermatology
- AHP’s working in Paediatric Dermatology
To participate in this online course, you will need access to:
- Windows or Mac Computer (laptop/desktop or tablet)
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE). Minimum bandwidth is 600kbps (up/down) and recommended is 1.5 Mbps (up/down)
- Microphone and speaker - either using the built-in microphone/speaker or a headset connected to your laptop/desktop or tablet
- Webcam - either using the built-in webcam or separate webcam connected to your laptop/desktop or tablet.
Please note you will be required to download Zoom in order to participate fully in this course.