Our Education & Training Division has had a small restructure, and we now have two teams covering exams. The Theory & Standards team covers the three theory exams: Foundation of Practice (or FOP, part of both the MRCPCH and DCH route), Theory of Science (TAS) and Applied Knowledge in Practice (AKP). The Clinical Assessments team covers the two clinical exams for MRCPCH and DCH.
Due to this change, we now have two new email addresses, which replace the old email address, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the most relevant email address so we can respond to your query as soon as possible.
Contact the Theory & Standards team on email@example.com for:
- Registration for an RCPCH exam account
- Any enquiry or request about applying to, preparing for, sitting or querying results for one of the three theory exams: Foundation of Practice (FOP), Theory and Standards (TAS) and Applied Knowledge in Practice (AKP)
- Resending documents about theory exams, for example, theory exam placement or results letters
- Complaints and appeals about theory exams
- Requests for letters to use for tax purposes in relation to theory exams that have been sat (if you need a letter for multiple exams, including a clinical exam, then you should also contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
Contact the Clinical Assessments team on email@example.com for:
- Any enquiry or request aobut applying to, preparing for, sitting or querying results for the MRCPCH Clinical exam (held in the UK and overseas) or for DCH Clinical exam (held online)
- Resending related documents about clinical exams, for example, clinical exam placement or results letters
- Verification requests confirming completion of MRCPCH or DCH
- Requests for DCH Clinical certificate
- Complaints and appeals about clinical exams
- Requests for letters to use for tax purposes in relation to clinical exms that have been sat (if you need a requesting a letter for multiple exams, including a theory exam, then you should also contact firstname.lastname@example.org).