This short animation introduces the NNAP to parents and carers. It outlines how the audit works and what resources it produces. It describes the data collection process and how to opt out of this data sharing. And it signposts to further information and sources of support.
We encourage neonatal units and networks to share this animation with parents and disseminate the resource widely.
This QR code takes you directly to the animation.
The NNAP produces specifically for parents and carers:
- Your baby's care - the parent and carer guide to the NNAP summary report
- Unit posters - highlight how each unit is performing against a selection of audit measures and what unit's are doing in response to these results
- Privacy notices - outline how the audit collects and uses data on babies and what parents can do if they want to opt out of this data collection process.
- NNAP Online.- find annual results from neonatal units and neonatal networks
- NNAP interactive data dashboard - based on 2023 measure definitions, the dasbhoard presents results for each of the 10 NNAP performance metrics as annual rolling averages and is updated quarterly
- NNAP summary report on 2021 data - we publish an annual summary report as well as an at a glance guide and an extended analysis report
You can follow the NNAP on X (formerly Twitter) @nnap_rcpch
If you have any questions about the audit, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org