We aim to influence public policy at all levels to improve health outcomes for all infants, children and young people in the UK. We work with members and officers to develop evidence based policy and healthcare standards with clear asks and actions to influence key decision makers.
- Influence key research decision makers so that child health research, including the areas of health, wellbeing services and mortality, is given the same parity as adult health research.
- Improve health outcomes through advocacy, empower children to be in control of their own health and wellbeing and putting children and their families at the heart of what happens
- Reduce the number of children who become ill or whose illness progresses unnecessarily due avoidable factors.
- Shape policy and practice in the NHS so that it provides high quality and sustainable healthcare services for all children regardless of the setting in which they receive it and to ensure long lasting improvements to services and systems to improve health outcomes for children.
- Work in partnership with other organisations to implement early intervention strategies and reduce health inequalities for children.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org